Twenty 1 Bedroom Units , four 2-Bedroom Units – Ground and Second Floor Units in a beautiful complex surrounded by a Courtyard and beautiful flower gardens.
- Units are one bedroom / one bathroom or two bedroom/one bathroom
- Kitchens include — electric range, refrigerator
- Air conditioning – one wall unit in the living room
- Smoke free property
- Coin-Op washers and dryers on site
- Common household pets are allowed, with an additional pet deposit. Please see the Oroville Housing Authority Pet Policy Agreement
To be qualified for affordable housing an applicant must:
- Must be 62 years of age or older, or disabled;
- Meet the requirements on citizenship or immigration status;
- Provide documentation of Social Security numbers for all family members;
- Meet or exceed the Rental Applicant Selection Criteria; Have an annual income of 50% or below the median income level for Okanogan County. Priority is given to applicants with adjusted incomes at or below the Very Low-Income for their household size.
For more information on eligibility and how to apply, visit the Tenants / Occupants page.
- Rents are based on 30% of adjusted income + security deposit
- Rent includes water, sewer & garbage.
Rentals subsidized by USDA – Rural Development.
Oroville Garden Apartments is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.