The Oroville Harvest Park provides seasonal farm worker housing. It is scheduled to open May 20, 2019. It will remain open through mid-November 2019. There are nine units that sleep 8 persons each and one that sleeps 4. Beds are available on a first come first serve basis. Workers must apply in person. Check-in is Monday through Friday 9 am – Noon.
- Each unit has 2 bedrooms which sleeping up to 4 people each for a total of 8 persons per unit. There are 2 bunk beds in each unit.
- Each unit has a large kitchen and living room and two bathrooms.
- The kitchen contains a large food preparation and dining area, with two stove/oven, two kitchen sinks, two microwaves and two refrigerators.
- Handicap accessible
- One bathroom with roll-in shower
- One kitchen with large food preparation and dining area, with stove/oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Coin-op Laundry
- Play area for children
- Covered BBQ area with picnic tables
For information on eligibility and how to apply, visit the Tenants / Occupants page.
$6.00 per night per single person, $15.00 per night per family. Prices are subject to change.
Oroville Harvest Park is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.
Oroville Harvest Park
1609 Orchard Road
Oroville, WA 98844
- Oroville Harvest Park is located 1.5 miles outside of the City of Oroville.
- Year-round city bus service with Okanogan County Transit can be accessed from a bus stop in front of the property.