The Oroville Harvest Park provides seasonal farm worker housing. It is open during growing and harvest seasons only. Contact the Oroville Housing Authority for dates.
There are nine units that sleep 8 persons each and one that sleeps 4. Beds are available on a first come first serve basis. Workers must apply in person. Check-in is Monday through Friday 9 am – Noon.
- Each unit has 2 bedrooms which sleeping up to 4 people each for a total of 8 persons per unit. There are 2 bunk beds in each unit.
- Each unit has a large kitchen and living room and two bathrooms.
- The kitchen contains a large food preparation and dining area, with two stove/oven, two kitchen sinks, two microwaves and two refrigerators.
- Handicap accessible
- One bathroom with roll-in shower
- One kitchen with large food preparation and dining area, with stove/oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Coin-op Laundry
- Play area for children
- Covered BBQ area with picnic tables
For information on eligibility and how to apply, visit the Tenants / Occupants page.
$6.00 per night per single person, $15.00 per night per family. Prices are subject to change.
Oroville Harvest Park is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.
Oroville Harvest Park
1609 Orchard Road
Oroville, WA 98844
- Oroville Harvest Park is located 1.5 miles outside of the City of Oroville.
- Year-round city bus service with Okanogan County Transit can be accessed from a bus stop in front of the property.