The Oroville Harvest Shelter (The Shelter) provides seasonal farmworker housing to up to 90 H-2A and domestic farmworkers. The H-2A program allows U.S. agricultural employers who anticipate a shortage of domestic to bring foreign workers into the U.S. to perform seasonal agricultural labor.
- Eleven sleeping trailers which sleep 7 persons each.
- One sleeping trailer sleeps 13 person
- Each sleeping trailer has two refrigerators, personal secure storage lockers for each tenant and air conditioning.
- One common kitchen trailer with nine 4-burner stove tops and two microwaves
- One common toilet and shower facilities trailer
- One common trailer with a coin-operated laundry
- Relaxation area with picnic tables
- Basketball court
- Individual seasonal farm workers
- Meet the income requirements and restrictions.
For information on eligibility and how to apply, visit the Tenants / Occupants page.
Cost is $8.00 per leased bed per night. Cost per bed subject to change.
Oroville Harvest Shelter is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.
Oroville Harvest Shelter
18 Sawtells Road
Oroville, WA 98844