The Oroville Winter Emergency Camp will open on November 18, 2019 and stay open through March 2020.
- Sleeping trailers for up to 4 persons per trailer
- One common kitchen trailer with nine 4-burner stove tops and two microwaves
- One common toilet and shower facilities trailer
- One common trailer with a coin-operated laundry
- Homeless individuals can stay at the camp during the winter months, only.
- Camp residents must complete a registration form and pay a nightly fee. The name of all applicants are run through the National Sex Offender Public Register.
- Download the Registration Form and Information Sheet
Cost is $7.00 per night. Cost per bed subject to change.
NOTE: The Camp is not handicap accessible. Please contact the Oroville Housing Authority’s main office for special accessible accommodations.
Oroville Winter Emergency Camp is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.
Oroville Winter Emergency Camp
at the Oroville Harvest Shelter
18 Sawtells Road
Oroville, WA 98844
- Oroville Winter Emergency Camp is located in the Oroville Harvest Shelter property located 1.5 miles outside of the City of Oroville
- Year-round city bus service with Okanogan County Transit can be accessed from a bus stop in front of the property.