The Oroville Winter Emergency Camp is open from mid-November to the end of March.
- Sleeping trailers for up to 4 persons per trailer
- One common kitchen trailer with nine 4-burner stove tops and two microwaves
- One common toilet and shower facilities trailer
- One common trailer with a coin-operated laundry
- Homeless individuals can stay at the camp during the winter months, only.
- Camp residents must complete a registration form and pay a nightly fee. The name of all applicants are run through the National Sex Offender Public Register.
- Download the Camp Flyer/Info Sheet | Camp Rules | Registration Form
Cost is $7.00 per night. Cost per bed subject to change.
NOTE: The Camp is not handicap accessible. Please contact the Oroville Housing Authority’s main office for special accessible accommodations.
Oroville Winter Emergency Camp is managed by the Oroville Housing Authority.